The recent global outbreak has pointed out some key things about modern human beings. One is that we become much too reliant on technology for our food and toilet paper. I don’t plan to address toilet paper, but I will address the need to be more self-sufficient. Many of us live in metropolitan areas. The closest we come to homegrown veggies – is dropping in at the local Fresh Market – to wonder on how in the world do you cook Jackfruit. Long gone are the days of planting those victory gardens of our grand and great-grandparents. Victory gardens that by the end of the world war were supplying up to 90% of the vegetables eaten by U.S. homes.
THE GREEN THUMB OR LACK THEREOF
Yes, I admit at one time I was a plant murder. Any plant that I bought was surely sentenced t eventual death. It didn’t matter what I tried they would all die until I finally discovered the indoor smart garden.
INDOOR SMART GARDEN
Are you stuck in a poorly lit home or apartment while fantasizing about lush lettuce, red tomatoes, and fragment herbs? Indoor smart gardens can help you to finally discover that Green Thumb that you have always wanted. Smart gardens provide everything that is needed, lights, watering and feeding reminders. As foolproof as it can get. No longer are you limited by space – these compact tabletop systems are a marvel. Here are three great units that can get you headed on your way to a little more self-sufficiency and confidence in growing your own.
- Includes Gourmet Herb Seed kit (3-pod) – Genovese basil, curly parsley, and dill & a 3oz bottle of our patented, all-natural plant nutrients (enough for a full season of growth). Other kits are available which includes lettuce and tomatoes.
- Plant to Plate – up to 3 plants can be grown at a time, up to 10″ tall, plants grow in water, not soil; an advanced indoor garden made simple
- Easy to Use – control panel tells you when to add water, reminds you when to add plant food (included), automatically turns lights on and off for your hydroponics growing system
- Led Grow Lights – high-performance, full-spectrum 10-watt led high efficiency grow lighting system in your herb garden is tuned to the specific needs of plants to maximize photosynthesis, resulting in rapid, natural growth and abundant harvests
- In-home Garden System – grow fresh herbs & veggies all year round in this indoor herb garden; always fresh, always local, always in season
- Comes in the colors of red, white, and black
- Grow Fresh Herbs and Vegetables Indoors: energy-efficient LED grow lights ensure your plants thrive no matter the weather.
- Get Started Right Away: Just drop in the included plant pods, fill the water reservoir, and plug the self-watering planter in – your herb garden starter kit is good to go.
- Explore New Plants: Choose from over 50 pre-seeded plant pods for your herb garden like cilantro, basil, lavender, wild strawberries, thyme, and even chili peppers.
- Grow Anything and Everything: Try the seedless plant pods and give your indoor garden kit the power to grow whatever you like. No green thumb needed!
- Your Own Plant Nursery: Transplant your herbs and veggies once grown to your favorite wall, hanging or window planter indoor or outdoor,
- Includes Gourmet Herb Seed Kit (6 pod) – Genovese basil, curly parsley, dill, thyme, Thai basil, and mint & a 3oz bottle of our patented, all-natural plant nutrients (enough for a full season of growth)
- Plant to Plate – up to 6 plants grow at a time, up to 12 inches tall with this indoor garden; grows in water no soil, no mess, made simple.
- Easy to use – control panel tells you when to add water, reminds you when to add plant food (included), automatically turns lights on and off for your hydroponics growing system. Do not allow water to contact hot led grow lights
- Led Grow Lights – high performance, full spectrum 20-watt led high efficiency grow lighting system in your herb garden is tuned to the specific needs of plants to maximize photosynthesis, resulting in rapid, natural growth and abundant harvests.
- In-home Garden System – grow fresh herbs & veggies all year round in this indoor herb garden. Always fresh, always local, always in season.
- Check out my full review on the AeroGarden Harvest Elite.
No matter which of these you choose – they help you to rediscover that green thumb and help you on your journey to becoming a little more self-reliant. Looking forward to your comments and questions. Yes, you can hydro grow.