Eat Your Healthy Veggies
“It used to be hydroponics was just a nod, nod, wink, wink, word for pot growing. Now it is accepted by consumers as a preferred method of growing high-quality food.”
– Michael R. Christian, Founder of American Hydroponics
Why You Should Grow Your Own?
How many of you grow your own food? Sadly, like most of us the closest we come to that “farm experience” is walking up and down the produce section of the local Fresh Market. Most U.S. Consumers have lost access to freshly grown local food. What if you could replace some of what you eat with freshly grown vegetables? Vegetables are grown and harvested year-round. Where you, not corporations, controlled what was being put into making your food. Yes, you can, with homegrown hydroponics and microgreens. Our site will help you with the resources you need to get started so that you can grow your best with hydroponics and microgreens.
We are combing the internet each day to find the best articles and videos on DIY hydroponic gardening and microgreens. In our posts, we will share what we have experienced, reviews of the best videos, articles, and products to help you on your journey to become self-sustaining. If you desire to eat healthier, hydroponics and microgreens is a great way to go.
Get Started With Fun and Easy Microgreens
Not quite ready to jump into the deep end? Want something quick and easy to start with? Unlike hydroponics could take weeks to even months to harvest – microgreens are a quick and fun way to get started. With microgreens, you can be experiencing nutritious and healthy veggies in less than a few days or weeks. Another big plus is that if something goes wrong you know right away and can start over quickly. I’ll be publishing a series of articles on Microgreens to help you get going. Look forward to your suggestions and comments.
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Hydroponics 101 – A Guide to Hydroponic GrowingChapter One – What Is Hydroponics and What Are the […]
- What Does It Take To Grow Microgreens?What are Microgreens? First off what is the difference […]
- Drink Your Greens – 5 Great Smoothie RecipesWhy Not Drink Your Greens? Many people have heard that […]
- How to Build Your Own Hydroponic SystemBuilding Your Own Hydroponic System There is nothing […]
- Basic Types of Hydroponic Systems and Some OthersBasic Systems There are six basic types of hydroponic […]
- Mix Your Own – Hydroponic Nutrient ProvidersWhen you starting out in hydroponics we recommend that […]