“It used to be hydroponics was just a nod, nod, wink, wink, word for pot growing. Now it is accepted by consumers as a preferred method of growing high-quality food.”
– Michael R. Christian, Founder of American Hydroponics
How many of you grow your own food? Sadly, like most of us the closest we come to that “farm experience” is walking up and down the produce section of the local Fresh Market. Most U.S. Consumers have lost access to freshly grown local food. What if you could replace some of what you eat with freshly grown vegetables? Vegetables grown and harvested year-round. Where you, not corporations, controlled what was being put into making your food. Yes you can, with homegrown hydroponics. Our site will help you with the resources you need to get started, so that you can grow your best with hydroponics.
We are combing the internet each day to find the best articles and videos on DIY hydroponic gardening. In our posts we will share what we have experienced, reviews of best videos, articles, and products to help you on your journey to become self-sustaining. If you desire to eat healthier, hydroponics is a great way to go. Look forward to your suggestions and comments. If you have something specific, please feel free to reach out to us via our contact us page.
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Hydroponics 101 – A Guide to Hydroponic GrowingChapter One – What Is Hydroponics and What Are the […]
- How to Build Your Own Hydroponic SystemBuilding Your Own Hydroponic System There is nothing […]
- Basic Types of Hydroponic Systems and Some OthersBasic Systems There are six basic types of hydroponic […]
- Mix Your Own – Hydroponic Nutrient ProvidersWhen you starting out in hydroponics we recommend that […]
- Easy to Grow Hydroponic LettuceAs I have mentioned before, or mission here at […]
- Chapter Two Hydroponic Grow Media – Who Needs SoilIf you are being 100% hydroponic you will be growing […]